2020 has not been kind to us. We as humans are in utter turmoil as a virus wages war on our societies. For most of us, we are stuck and confined to our homes as precautions to protect those who are most vulnerable. Although COVID-19 has been a curse, many companies have stepped up to the challenge to combat the virus. From those that are manufacturing the necessary supplies for health care workers to those who offer something to brighten someone’s day, even just for a moment, the resilience of humanity has awoken.
One such company that’s supplying content to cure boredom and brighten one’s day is Deezer. The DSP recently launched its Stay At Home channel to keep all of us entertained throughout the extended lockdowns and quarantines. Neatly packed in the channel, are music playlists, podcasts, and radio content all designed to help cure those quarantine blues. Specifically, here are the breakdowns on Deezer’s Stay At Home channel.
New Music Playlists:
- The great indoors: tunes to help with your home routine. Whether it’s working, studying, cooking, exercise or cleaning
- Your music therapy: helping you to stay relaxed, keep calm or feel good and positive
- Keep the kids upbeat: making sure your kids stay entertained at home
- Laughs at home: shows to help you feel good and have a laugh
- Binge-worthy escapes: series to temporarily escape from the reality of being stuck indoors
- Your indoor coach: sports coaching podcasts to keep your body moving during the quarantine
As mentioned, there is a radio section packaged next to the music and podcasts. There are plenty of stations that range from news to passive music listening, essentially radio, but beefed up by the incredible teams at Deezer.
To better understand Deezer’s commitment to improving our lives during the COVID-19 crisis, Frédéric Antelme, Deezer’s VP Content & Productions had this to say:
What we’re seeing around the world is unprecedented. Everybody’s doing their part and it looks like we’re all going to be locked down for a while. Deezer wants to help music and podcast fans around the world weather the storm. We’ve adapted our product so that you can find the right content. It may be music, podcasts or radio shows, we’ve got you covered so that you and your family can focus on the things that matter.
To brighten your day with Deezer’s Stay At Home channel, follow the link here. For updates on Deezer’s content and for other news, follow CULTR daily to stay up-to-date.