2019 saw the rebirth of Miami’s Winter Music Conference, which understandably was shuttered in 2020, now they’re coming back with the 2021 iteration taking place on May 20th-21st.
WMCV is teaming up with The Magnetic Agency Group and VRJAM to create a digital summit focused on rebuilding, rethinking, and innovation. Along with other essential industry partners, WMCV will bring together keynotes, panels, and digital exhibitor booths that will inspire, educate and reconnect.
The conference portion on May 20th will run live keynotes, main stage panels, and networking lounges along with a grouping of digital exhibitor booths. Following the panels there will be a networking happy hour and a virtual after-party on 5th Dimension. Day two will be a celebration of electronic music on 5th Dimension with product demos and the official WMCV music showcase with various labels promoting new music and talent.
Day 1 Panels to Include:
- Keynote – The Stranding of The Modern Musician
- The Future of VR and Virtual Live Events
- Discogs Presents – Redefining the Collector
- The Power Of The Playlist
- Strength in numbers: how to use Viberate analytics to understand music industry
- NFTs- A Discerning Look At the Music Industry’s Most Hyped Format Since MP3
- How Do Artists & Brands Collaborate On The Cutting Edge of Technology
- Avid Presents – Leveling Up Your Production
- Strength in numbers: how to use Viberate analytics to understand the music industry
- Pioneer DJ Presents: More TBA
- What Happens Next – Rebuilding the LIve Events Industry Post COVID
- Spotify Master Class Session
- The Future of Transactions: How Blockchain Technology Is Changing The Industry
- Closing Keynote – Kevin Lin, Arabian Prince, Susan Paley + more TBA